Tuesday, August 30, 2005



happy bday to me, happy bday to me ~*

I am happy today. Today was a good day. I met up with dear Ju to watch Charlie & the chocolate factory. The seats werent superb but it was great. The show was not too bad. I especially liked

<--------- Johnny Depp as Mr Willy Wonka.










<---------- Ohh this girl is my favourite. Anna Sophia Robb as Violet Beauregarde.










<----------- Jordan Fry as Mike Teevee.







I hated the Oompa Loompas. Everytime they break into a song i fall asleep. Anyway i liked the theme song and all; its by Danny Elfman; the same person who wrote the instrumental song for Spiderman 1 and 2.

Ju and i saw a really nice moripin ring. Im so tempted to buy it but it was slightly small. Not that i cant fit into it but it was a bit difficult to take out. sigh. Maybe i should buy it after all; i dont have a ring in my collection yet. Hey ju i have hoop earrings;2 pairs even; i give you ok!=]

Ju suprised me with a bday prezzie. Thanks so much dearie. Love it! Will miss you so much when you're in Ireland. We must go out again before you leave ok! Mom surprised me with 100 bucks. Cool! She says i can buy anything i want with that money today. Thanks you mom! Later on we went for dinner and then she bought me my fav ice cream cake. Splendid!^^ Liu Hua called and said he was outside my house. Oh no..i was on the way back but still, i asked him if he wanted to wait for me. He said nvm. Anyways i hope you're okay liu hua..i was getting worried about you. Do feel free to give me a call ok!

Im so sorry i had to ffk you , Li Sze. Im really really really sowwie. =( We'll arrange another day ok!

xoxo
aretha

snow fairy at 11:34 PM


im walking on sunshine...

* aretha
* 30th August 1986
* virgo
* slacker
other info...




sign up an account at http://www.unkymoods.com/.. den cut and paste e script here...


  • $$$ and lots of it
  • my speedy 30
  • travelling
  • lavender ice cream
  • chocolates *gleams*
  • alex fong
  • good food
  • deSign mY oWn blOgsKin

cut and paste archive address here

jyy huey
june
blueberry
chloe and lil lou accessories
joslynn
li sze
joyce

blogger
blogskins
mypicgallery
berryaddict
counter


sign up an acc. at http://chatter.flooble.com den cut and paste script here